Sandberg modestly started his career in the Progress Party by lending his name to the party's local list in Levanger, as a favour to a friend, for the 1987 municipal election, but surprisingly ended up securing a seat in the municipal assembly. He had originally joined the party after meeting resistance from public regulations when trying to build a house earlier in the 1980s. He was a member of the Nord-Trøndelag county council from 1995 to 1997, until the 1997 parliamentary election in which he secured the party nomination, beating his friend (and future minister) Robert Eriksson. During the election campaign, he attended BBQs and events through the whole constituency in a borrowed Volvo 240 with only party stickers as election material. He ended up, winning the seat, with 140 votes ahead of the Center Party favourite Marit Arnstad
Management of Esteghlal Hotel in Tajikistan Management of Dim Dim Hotel in Erbil, Iraq Management of Chenar Hotel in Erbil, Iraq Management of Khazarabad Accommodation and Welfare Complex in Sari Reconstruction, design and design of Chenar Erbil Hotel Contracting the 9-unit town of Ganjan City in Erbil, Iraq Organizer of the International Exhibition of Iranian Industrial Capabilities in Erbil Contracting with companies of the Continental Shelf, Free Zones Gas Company, Prisons Organization, Sepasad, Khatam Al-Anbia, Islamic Propaganda Organization, Restoration of Atbat in Najaf and Karbala, Nuclear Energy, Amusement Park and Tehran Cooperative Foundation Beautification of Tehran's Haft district for two years
She received three applications for asylum and was forcibly returned to Iran. Since she lacked the right documents, however, she was sent back to Norway and was eventually granted residence because she was young and could risk forced marriage in her home country. During the process, she has been issued an Iranian passport.Letnes has worked with relationship building between Iran and Norway, and owns, among other things, the sole proprietorship B&H General Trading Company. Bahareh Letnes. The company shall engage in «production, development, purchase and sale, including the export of fish and seafood products and other things that naturally coincide with this. Import of all food. Import, purchase and transport of natural gas from Iran. Export of key equipment and technology to the oil and gas sector ».
The Pharmatech Group was established in 1987, founded by Geir Lund. It is the leading contract manufacturer of health food supplements and natural remedies in Norway, Scandinavia and Europe. • Contract manufacturer producing over 1000 unique recipes. • Pharmatech’s pharmaceutical factory is located in Fredrikstad, Norway. 120 km south-east of Oslo. • The Pharmatech Group is the owner of the brand names Biopharma and Biosan. • Pharmatech AS also owns a state-of-the-art modern Laboratory, MultiLab Østfold AS.
• Vallehellene 4
– Building: 3,500 m2
– Production, storage, administration.
• Bjørnengveien 8
– Building: 2,400 m2 (3 floors)
– Production (liquids)
• Vallehellene 10
– Building: 4,600 m2
– Storage (raw materials)
Range of products and packing
• Pharmatech can produce a wide range of products:
– Softgel capsules, hardgel capsules, tablets, coating, powder/granulate, cosmetics and liquids (oils).
– Today Pharmatech produces more than 650 different products. Examples are Omega 3 -, krill -, herbal - and Q10 products.
• Large packaging division that can package:
– Cans, boxes, blister, portion bags, daily rations in bags, powder filling in bags and cans, bulk, bottles and tubes.
– Biopharma products are Norwegian-produced high-quality products that can be purchased at grocery stores throughout Norway.
– We set very high demands on the raw materials used in the Biopharma series, and all our products are designed and manufactured in Norway.
– The production takes place under the strictest standards of hygiene and food safety.
– Biosan products are a new generation of herbal remedies developed by the most renowned homeopaths of the Nordic region.
– More than 20 years of clinical testing in Norway, with excellent results.
– All products are made of exquisite natural raw materials and are produced with careful quality control and regulations according to GMP quality standard
– Several of the raw materials used in our products are organically grown by professional Norwegian practitioners within biological agriculture.
• Own modern laboratory
• Chemical analysis of oils and volatile chemicals GC (3 x m autosampler) Atomabsorption, GC MS / MS quadropole (Analysis pollutants) Analysis of water-soluble and oil-soluble chemicals
• HPLC (3 x with autosampler), UV analysis, Microbiology, anisidine, peroxides, free fatty acids, Acid number, pH, conductivity,
• 4 engineers employed
• Quality assurance, analyze and control of all raw materials in and products out of Pharmatech AS
• Perfoms external analyzes